We take the security and privacy of our customers very seriously and this policy sets out how we handle information about you and your rights in respect of that information.
What Information Do We Have And How Do We Get It?
Generally, we receive information from you when you place an order. This information includes your name, address, telephone number and credit card details. You may also provide your email address if you sign up to our newsletter.
For our customers' protection, we always check a certain percentage of our orders at random to confirm the details of the order match those of the cardholder on file.
What Do We Use This Information For?
We use your information;
- to perform our contractual obligations to you with regards to your order
- for other non-contractual reasons.
Supplying Of GoodsWe may use your information;
- to identify and maintain records of your orders with us
- to respond to any query you may raise with us about our order
- other purposes
We will also use information about you for purposes upon which the provision of our goods and services are not necessarily dependent.
- Disclose information about you to third party agencies for credit checking purposes (which information may be shared with other organisations for the same purpose)
- Use information about you to inform you (by post email or telephone) about other services we offer or which are offered by other companies within our group or any of the other companies with which we work
- Use information about your account with us for our internal customer service monitoring and training purposes
The internet is a global network, so it is possible for your data to travel internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. If you visit or shop at edwardsmenswear.co.uk you're agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
Sale Of Our Business:
You acknowledge that data you provide to us may be transferred to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we transfer any of our rights or obligations under a contract with you.
Taking Care Of Your Data
We will endeavor to keep any information, which we hold, about you up to date and accurate. To help us to do this, please keep us informed if any of your details change.
We will endeavor to protect your data against unauthorised use.
By submitting your email address to one of the forms which can be found throughout our website, you are agreeing to receive a newsletter and/or email marketing campaigns from us, which you can easily opt out from at any time. By registering for an Edwards account, you will also be subscribed to our mailing list.
At any time, you can tell us that you do not want us to use your details for the purposes of marketing. You can opt-out from all future communications by using the unsubscribe link from any of our email communications or contacting us direct.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our registered office is:
35 King Street,
Tel 01768 840576